Thursday, November 4, 2010

Almost D Day!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day and I'm starting to get a bit nervous!!  Have the suitcase almost packed and still debating whether I should bring make up with me as I always wear at least mascara and eyeliner every day and would look 100 times worse if I don't wear any!!!  I think I'll bring a few bits and if I have the energy or movement to put some on fair enough!  Not looking forward to leaving my kids for so long and can't wait to get out of the hospital and back to my family.  I'll be worried sick about my husband being on his own at night with them......... the baby wakes up several times a night and the other little man has bad dreams all the time and talks in his sleep.  I know I should only really be thinking of myself at the minute but I've always been one to worry about others before myself and I don't think thats going to change in the future!
I don't know when I'll be back online but will update you as soon as I'm able to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment